What is Buy the Rights?
Buy the Rights is a Movie Pitching Party Game for 3-10+ players. In Buy the Rights, players create their own movies based on four decks of cards. Each round, one player is the Producer and the other players are Screenwriters. Using the cards as a starting point, Screenwriters pitch their movies to the Producer, who then buys the rights to their favorite ideas. Get as creative as it takes to outpitch your friends and make the most cash!
The Game Includes
- 448 Cards - 100 Genre, Descriptor, Hero, and Plot cards
and 48 Money Cards
- 100 Million Possible Combinations
- Featured in the 2015 Boston Festival of Indie Games
- Recipient of the Major Fun Award
- Funded on Kickstarter and now available!
Create Your Own Pitch! Click a card to swap it for a new one
Becoming a bounty hunter to pay off student loans
GeekDad on 04/27/17
Indianapolis Business Journal on 03/3/17
Bower's Game Corner on 03/3/17
Major Fun on 12/4/15
GeekDad on 12/3/15